welcome to the captains log. this contains little experiments and explorations for my second semesters artwork.

may contain words of frustration, rants, and other abnormalities.


Don't take it too seriously.

the posts from may and before that are to be ignored for this assessment :) ---------> click on that picture for the research

Sunday, August 9, 2009

post title



I found these books with samples of hair colours during inorganic collection in mount eden what a find!!! possibly up there with the telephone, toaster and kettle that we use in our flat but not quite up there with the pink elephant watering can
and so
I thought i would rip them apart and play around with the little swatches of hair and i made this little doily shaped thing basically because one end of the hair is all shitty and covered in cardboard and glue and this is just what looked besticles.
I want to make a little hair sample book with hair from people, and instead of naming the colours 'intense blue black' etc i'll call them 'racist red' and 'sandy slut' or something to that effect.....yaya. just a side project i think beacuse although it wont take long to make it WILL take time to collect enough hair from people, and find people who will let me cut their hair. I could just sneakily cut hair but it could get me in to a bit of strife.

No comments: