welcome to the captains log. this contains little experiments and explorations for my second semesters artwork.

may contain words of frustration, rants, and other abnormalities.


Don't take it too seriously.

the posts from may and before that are to be ignored for this assessment :) ---------> click on that picture for the research

Tuesday, November 3, 2009




apparently we have to leave business cards. sigh. because i will not be there i will be getting on the piss in a woolshed in the depths of western southland. here are a few ideas. tell me what you think. guess which one is the one i made trying to be funny, go on.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I like the lips one. It reminds me of the picture that was tacked to my speaker and is forever burned into my cortex.

A close second is the lightbox/lace one. Cool green glow. Kinda like what would happen if a goblin had long hair and was shedding in your bathroom.
Wetty

The Hidden Dog said...

I like the top one...no wait thats a lie haha, the lips one is pretty sweet! very cool and minimall-y. and the rest of your stuff looks epic too! i feel slack cos i lost the link to here and i havnt been keeping up but it all looks super cool!

amandalikes said...

hmmm dilemma, i love gradients and that funky font but i'm thinking the fanny-esque one will make me the most pleased with myself

missHlavac said...

the top one THE TOP ONE!!